Terms and Conditions
Consolidated T & C (and any or all Agreements)
16 Nov 2019 09:42
This Terms & Conditions outline the rules and regulations and apply to our services online by means of digital and non-digital form. By accessing and using our website or ordering in-person we assume you accept, read and understood these Terms & Conditions in full (including Privacy & Cookies Policy). Do not continue to use our website and related applications if you do not accept all of the terms & conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you and your accompanying person, the person accessing this website and accepting its terms & conditions. The “kitetravel.af”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to the Website and services on offer under Kite Travel wholly owned limited company incorporated and registered with Afghan Tour Organization under the Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism for Afghanistan (License NO ATO-KBL-1445).
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
“Service” refers to the reservation services on offer through our Websites, (and other digital and interactive services), business affiliates and subsidiaries as may change from time to time (together, the “Services”) made available by Suppliers.
“Supplier” refers to the Airlines, Hotels, Trains, Coaches, Cruises, Transfers, Insurance, Excursion, Events and other travel and related offers available from time to time by the Suppliers.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of reservations and payment facilitation necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings, or any other means of electronic, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Website’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Afghanistan.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
General Terms & Conditions are subject to the Supplier’s Terms & Conditions which are made available to the user of our Platforms prior to any reservation is completed and which the Client agreed at the time he places an order. It is the Client’s responsibility to familiarize himself with the Supplier’s Terms & Conditions.
- Terms of service for airlines (air tickets)
- We are not responsible for cancellation of a flight, change of departure time, baggage loss, airplane delays, and breach of the airline’s obligations.
- We will be informing the Client about the check-in time, baggage, free and excessive baggage allowance as well as will be providing other travel related information.
- We will be advising the Client about the procedure of reservation, booking, purchasing, processing, processing payment, refund and cancellation of tickets and rules of transportation.
- We will also be informing the Client to have travel documents in place before travelling (valid travel document, valid entry visa, travel insurance, tickets, accommodation reservation and other documents required).
- The passenger cannot reserve low-cost airlines tickets – it requires purchase on spot – that is the policy of low-cost airlines. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations.
- Low-cost airlines tickets are non-refundable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of given airlines.
- If an airline requires online check-in registration, the passenger is obliged to do so to comply with the Terms & Conditions of a given airline, if not, otherwise; the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport before departure.
- Travelling Abroad The Client shall bear responsibility for arranging all necessary travel documents and to make sure the validity and completeness of the documents needed for return journey including valid entry visas, valid travel documents, powers of attorney and other travel related documents, as well as for the transit flights. We are not liable for your ignorance or ill preparation that may affect your travel.
- You are advised to visit http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/ and find out fuller information available online on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs websites of the client’s country of departure.
- We do not guarantee security and safety pertaining to your travel. We shall not be liable for any damage and loss caused by situation beyond our control.
- Airline Ticket Purchase, Exchange, Refund and Cancellation
- Prior to booking the client should read the terms of the IATA Agreement http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/ about the tickets, as well as Fare Rules, terms of refund and exchange of the selected service/fare of the Supplier (airline), available in their website.
- Fare Rules are displayed on the ticket purchase page as provided by the global distribution system and the Supplier.The Client agrees to comply with the rules, Terms & Conditions imposed by the supplier of the product or service that the customers’ purchases. Any failure to comply with the rules may entail cancellation of the reservation and denial of products or services without reimbursement of the paid amount.
- By making a purchase the customer agrees to all corresponding terms, rules and restrictions of the Supplier
- During the reservation process, the client undertakes to provide valid and fuller data. Please be mindful of Suppliers’ reservation systems that they do not permit to change your detail multiple times.
- Any changes which may lead to cancellation of your booking/ticket, a refund will only be possible in accordance with the selected Fare Rules. You are taking the risk to bear costs arisen out of mistakes and inaccurate booking.
- Please also note that some airlines may demand at check-in point that the passenger presents the bank card used for booking.
You are directly bound to the Refund Policy of the Airlines and Hotels you are booking though us as every Hotel and Airline has their own Policies. Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email instantly or up to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy and consider purchasing a Travel Insurance policy.
What CAN be Refunded:
- Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travelers.
- Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
- Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual airline and hotels.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
- All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded that is in case of non-refundable accommodation (please check hotel and airlines refund policies you are choosing).
- No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances (please check hotel and airlines refund policies you are choosing). • Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price (please check hotel and airlines refund policies you are choosing).
- Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed (please check hotel and airlines refund policies you are choosing).
50% of payment is refunded
75% of payment is refunded
90% of payment is refunded
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 7 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and will not offer a refund (unless stated otherwise by the Provider).
- All cancellations must be made directly with Kite Travel, not with tour providers, for the ease of your refund/cancellation.
- In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveler’s check/cashier’s check will be refunded via Bank transfer or check. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under “Special Notes”. Please carefully review the “Special Notes” of your tour prior to booking. Please know that Kite Travel will always adhere to individual tour policies of given hotel and airlines when applicable.
Cancellation Made Within
7 Days Prior to Departure Date
8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date
15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date
How to Cancel a Reservation?
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Request Form.
- Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the Kite Travel Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation.
Please download Cancellation Request Form here.
- Customers may also email a scanned/digital Cancellation Request Form with your electronic signature.
- By mail: Kite Travel | Opposite Ghazanfar Bank | Pul-e Surkh | Kart-e 3 | Kabul | Afghanistan
- By Phone: +93 777 211 210
- By Email: email@example.com
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online will be subject to the Airlines and Hotel Amendment Fee otherwise a minimum $30.00 Amendment
For questions & support please call Kite Travel: +93 777 211 21