About this tour
Get to the heart of Bamyan including hiking, visit ancient Gholghola City, Zahak City, Band-e Amir National Park and the Buddhas of Bamyan small-group tour with a local guide and guard “safe travel-by-road”. Taliban guard will carry you in arms and enjoy all-inclusive hanging with the White Taliban to discover brand new Afghanistan.
Do the Buddhas of Bamyan Tour because:
- Visit the Bamyan’s main attractions single or with a small group
- See priceless artworks by masters such as remaining of the giant Buddhas of Bamyan sculptures in Shahr-e Gholghola
- Stroll through the Zahak City to admire the remaining castle on ancient Silk Road joining India and Iran
- Take in the world-famous Band-e Amir lake of Bamyan i.e. National Park of Afghanistan
- Expert local guide with an unrivalled knowledge of Afghanistan and its treasures
What to expect from the Buddhas of Bamyan Tour:
It may be the world’s smallest place, but Bamyan province packs a mighty punch when it comes to history, art and architecture. For instance, ‘Cultural Landscape and Archaeological Remains of the Bamyan’s Valley and more. Bamyan is also one of the best places in Afghanistan, due to its most fresh and clean weather; especially in June and July summer time.
Meeting point (We Value Your Privacy):
Meet your guide and vetted security guard at the arrival hall Kabul International Airport or at Kite office in lobby of the five-star Hotel InterContinental Kabul. Please show up at the meeting point at least 10-15 minutes before meeting time.
Good news! We cater discounted fees in accordance with your demand and needs however you can anytime cancel your reservation of tour at no cost.
Need a hand?
Would you like some help making a booking? Or perhaps you just want to ask a few questions. Whatever the reason, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Opening hours: Our team is available early till late.