Same Day Service by Kite Travel Boutique
Tourists must have a valid passport and Afghan visa to enter and exit Afghanistan. In addition, tourists must obtain Afghanistan Travel Permit for Tourists, issued by the MoI, to freely move in Afghanistan.
Your visiting Afghanistan, without a valid Travel Permit Letter, results to deportation or confiscation of your passport and fines. Therefore, we recommend travelers to obtain Travel Permit prior to embarking to journey.
For example (Badakhshan Travel Permission)
To travel to the Wakhan Corridor past Ishkashim province, you will need to register with 3 different government agencies in Sultan Ishkashim (tourist police, Ishkashim province police and military). You will need 4 passport-sized photos for these registrations (women should have a headscarf). You can get photos in town. Therefore, we need 6 Passport copies in order to get the Afghan entry stamp in Sultan Ishkashim.
It is a Byzantine process, most people employ a Tour Operator Company like of Kite Travel Boutique offering same day service to obtain Afghanistan Travel Permit Letter for Tourists with nominal fee.
Note: government agencies start their weekend on Thursday after lunch and return to the office on Saturday.
Letter of invitation needed for Afghanistan visa
If you need a letter of invitation so you can get one from Kite Travel Boutique – tour operator in Afghanistan.
We are timely processing application for Afghanistan visa to foreigners, who wish to visit Afghanistan to establish an industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up business venture or require other types of visa including:
- Business / investment B visa will also be extended to senior executives of firms, experts visiting Afghanistan in connection with work, related to projects undertaken by public or private sector.
- Employment E visa to foreigners desiring to come to Afghanistan for purpose of employment.
- Family visa, tourist, transit and several other types of Afghanistan visas.
Afghanistan Travel Permit Letter for Tourists:
- Same Day Services by Kite Travel Boutique (minimum of 1 business day): $100 for 1 province and subsequent provinces costs $15 each.
- Tourists must have a valid passport and Afghan visa to enter and exit Afghanistan. In addition, tourists must obtain Afghanistan Travel Permit for Tourists, issued by the MoI, to freely move in Afghanistan.