We are timely processing application for Afghanistan visa to foreigners who wish to visit Afghanistan to establish an industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up business venture or require other types of visa including:
- Business / investment ‘B’ visa will also be extended to senior executives of firms, experts visiting Afghanistan in connection with work related to projects undertaken by public or private sector.
- Employment ‘E’ visa to foreigners desiring to come to Afghanistan for purpose of employment.
- Family visa, tourist, transit and several other types of visas.
What you will need:
- Passport – You must provide copy of your valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have a blank page available.
- Afghanistan Visa Application Form – Please provide a completed visa application form click here. Because the application changes on occasion, we’ve also provided a direct WhatsApp contact number to the processer company so you may get the most recent information on Afghanistan visa.
- Photograph – Please provide one color, passport size photo.
- State the purpose of your visit, details of your intended activities, accommodation information, contact information, and your dates of travel.
- A copy of your airline ticket, hotel accommodation and travel agent itinerary (we can provide).
- For Business Visa – A business letter of introduction from your company (on company letterhead) addressed to the Consular Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Afghanistan stating the purpose of travel, the name and contact of the company in Afghanistan you’re visiting and a financial guarantee for all of your expenses.
Invitation Processing Times & Fees:
- Premium Service (minimum of 1 business day): $100
- See our Recommended Hotels, Car Hire and Guided Tours for detailed information about Service Fees and information.
Afghanistan Travel Permit Letter for Tourists:
- Same Day Services by Kite Travel Boutique (minimum of 1 business day): $100 for 1 province and subsequent provinces costs $15 each.
- Tourists must have a valid passport and Afghan visa to enter and exit Afghanistan. In addition, tourists must obtain Afghanistan Travel Permit for Tourists, issued by the MoI, to freely move in Afghanistan.